Setting player angle

Benroads

L1: Registered
Aug 10, 2015
I was trying something with bumpercars using trigger_add_tf_player_condition and it seems that when you are inside the bumper car and you leave the trigger volume (In my situation the duration of that trigger is set to -1 so that the player will only remain in the bumper car while they are still within the trigger volume) it will remember what angle you were at when you left the volume. This is proving to be frustrating as when you reenter the trigger volume you need to basically turn yourself around. I was wondering if there was a way to prevent this.

So for I have tried using teleports but the bumpercar seems to ignore the directon that the info_teleport_destination is facing. I am currently messing around with addoutput and a trigger_multiple however I cannot seem to find anything that would allow me to change the angle. When I was looking around to try and learn a bit more about how the whole addoutput thing I only found one tutorial that showed off some similar things to what I was trying to do (You can see the tutorial here: http://css.gamebanana.com/tuts/11820) . However I cannot seem to find a value that would allow me to rotate the player to a specific angle whilst still in the volume. I am thinking that it is possible to do this using addcond however since I cannot figure out how he found any of the values that he is using (Specifically "Basevelocity").

If anybody knows where I could find a list of these values or there are other ways I could solve this problem please let me know.

Thanks in advance