Server/map problems

Baraleth

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 8, 2008
Me and a friend of mine are having some troubles regarding server plug-ins and a particular map. The plug-in requires the player to teleport to different parts of the map. However, it seems whenever I change something in the map and then give the coordinates to him and he changes it inside the plug-in, it doesn't seem to change where the players are teleported. As well, I also have trigger_push brushes that pushes a boulder, however with this plug-in it pushes the players but its not supposed to push the player. The plug-in doesn't have anything in it that makes the players trigger the trigger. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing these problems?

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Well, surely with the trigger_push there's a flag that says not to push players, i see no reason for that not to work if that's the case.

You'll have to explain more about the teleporting thing. If you're looking to teleport players as a map feature you can do that with entities perfectly fine and not need to run an SM plugin at all.

Baraleth

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 8, 2008
The triggers do not have the player flag checked. The plug-in is TF2ware. It contains mini-games that happen in different parts of the map, hence the teleporting. I had redesgined the original map and had to move some of the elements around.