KotH SecretComplex

Gnarly_Charlie

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2014
This is the final version of koth_secretcomplex, with slight changes from version 2 of the map. The map is set in a warehouse area bordering an underground canal and water processing plant. This is a much smaller and lighter version of SecretComplex, with the Storage, Sewer and Intel rooms removed and sealed off. The capture point is still in the center tunnel, while the Warehouse spawn is the only one per team. The health kit and ammo pack that would normally be under the spawn has been moved into the nearby shipping container. The full health and ammo kits are still in the canal.

The Capture The Flag version can be found here.
The Control Point version can be found here.

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Did you really have to make three separate threads for this? You could have just made one thread and included all three maps in a single .zip file... (or three separate download links in one thread, whatever floats your boat, either option is better than spamming the site)

Last edited:

Gnarly_Charlie

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2014
Mudpie you make a good point, but I won't be posting on this site again, so. And Sergis, I don't like Arena mode so I didn't make an Arena map, but if you would like the .vmf file and would make it yourself you could P.M. me.

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
And Sergis, I don't like Arena mode so I didn't make an Arena map, but if you would like the .vmf file and would make it yourself you could P.M. me.
I think Sergis was being facetious. (As always.)