CP SecretComplex v2

Gnarly_Charlie

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2014
cp_secretcomplex_v2 is a personal project of mine three years in the making, sort of. The original version of the map was very incomplete at the time when I replaced my computer. It was one of few files I lost track of, and I didn't think to remake it until three years later, in July of 2014.

The map itself is distinct mainly in that it has an additional two control points to the standard five of normal control point map. Let me explain though before you go complaining that "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, 7 control points? that'll take forever!!!".

hudcpscv2.jpg

The layout of the points, as seen in the HUD, takes up three levels; Center, Mid, and Final. Center is self explanatory, Final is right outside the spawnrooms of each team, and Mid is split up into two points in-between Center and Final. Say, for example, your team captures Center. You then can capture either Mid point, in any order. If you capture at least one, Center becomes locked, allowing you to shift your focus from both the Center and Mid zones of the map to just the Mid zone.

Feedback on geographical features of the map is quite welcome, though I have no intention to decrease the number of capture points any time soon. Further images are shown below:

2014_07_23_00011.jpg

2014_07_22_00024.jpg

2014_07_22_00020.jpg

2014_07_22_00008.jpg

2014_07_22_00023.jpg

Last edited: