Seaport and Avarice [Alpha, Open]

bubbyboytoo

L1: Registered
Feb 14, 2016
I've got these two maps, but I've lost interest in TF2 mapping so I'm chucking them out for anyone to take. They're both available on the map repository as well, just click on their names on the bullet points down below to see images and such.
  • Seaport is a compact KotH map with a focus on verticality, with platforms both above and below the point and an open kill-zone sea to one side. Could probably use more routes and sneaky side paths; got pretty chaotic in the few tests I did. No custom assets used.
  • Avarice is a 3CP map originally intended for the Connect 5 contest, set in the flat roads of a wintertime city and winding through buildings in a twisty, compact way to get to the other team's Christmas presents. Its biggest issue is that there's only really one chokepoint to get to the final point through, and everything's so tightly packed together that I really don't want to put all the effort in to expand things and make room to fix it myself. Aside from that, it could probably stand a bit more cover and verticality, especially around the middle point. Uses several custom assets, all of which are listed on its page.
Please give me credit if you take these, but otherwise do whatever you want with 'em, I don't really care.

Attachments

• koth_seaport_a4_d.vmf
    658 KB · Views: 154
  • cp_avarice_a3.vmf
    1.6 MB · Views: 135

Shefty

L1: Registered
Oct 20, 2019
koth_seaport seems interesting there aren't really a lot of maps that favor being vertically well due to the fact it makes the majority of classes that aren't enable to have vertical movement makes them obsolete I will see what I can work with