KotH Seacliff A4

Koth map in a small port town, with multiple routes and with a cliff warehouse next to it.

1. Joseph joestar

Joseph joestar L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Seacliff - Koth map in a small port town, with multiple routes and with a cliff warehouse next to it.

Seacliff is a Koth map with multiple routes to the center, where lies control point, as well as the warehouse inside a rock, which is still in construction process.

It's one of my first maps ever created. My previous one had many problems with size and compiling, so I have scrapped it. This one ended up much better. Feedback would be very appreciated. I'll update the map after enough advice.

Hope you enjoy

2. Joseph joestar

Positive Ratings:
    This list includes major things changed or added to the map.

- Instead of a crane, now there are docks streaching from one building near control point to another.
    -
    Under the docks there is a corridor leading to the warehouse.
    - warehouse got more props to prevent snipers from sniping across the entire map.
    - Doors to the center were slightly moved towards the warehouse.
    - Speaking of those doors - Their logic has been changed. Now if one team captures the point, the second one will be able to open theirs. So: if Red team captures the point, Blu team will have ther doors unlocked and ready to open.
    - some stairs were changed from brushes to props.
    - few props were added in some places.

This wraps up the major changes in the map. If you find some bug/exploit or have some idea feel free to comment.

See ya later lads :p

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Joseph joestar

Positive Ratings:
  4. Joseph joestar

Positive Ratings:
    - Tower in the place of those w o o d s. Let's just see how this works :D
    probably this will change sooner or later. Who knows...
    - Tunnel is slightly bigger in the middle
    - On previous test everyone thought that doors to the warehouse were broken. They weren't. They worked as they should. No one just guessed how :p. Now there are indicator props that tells you if they are open or not.
    - clipping added in some places
    - small changes have been to props and their quantity.

Read the rest of this update entry...