scrly L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    scrlysteel - First attempt at a steel map

even with procrastination i managed to get this into a playable state

• Like Like x 5
  2. scrly

Positive Ratings:
    i changed D quite a bit, added a door that closes when C is capped so red has less control of the area, added more cover because of insane sightlines. I also think that the map was played weird by players because people didn't try to all push from A to D when red had control of the C to D area, but that could also be because theres no connector from C to A, except the one with the door that opens into the sewage pipe courtyard place, but thats quite large of an area to go through, idk, will see, if it still happens in a test then ill add a connector for C and A.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. scrly

Positive Ratings:
  4. scrly

Positive Ratings:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. scrly

Positive Ratings:
    Fixed red spawn for real this time, tried to fix up sightlines, added a platform for all the people that jumped over the fucking railing lamo oh and the door doesnt kill you anymore lol

6. scrly

Positive Ratings:
    Changed A and C a little bit, added a rotation route for BLU, changed skybox and lighting to be brighter cause i noticed the maps pretty dark in some areas, added more pickups

7. scrly

Positive Ratings:
    Overhauled A point, added a forward spawn for red for the first 2 points, there is no more annoying sightline route from A to D, changed some health and ammo packs.

bottom text

8. scrly

Positive Ratings:
    added a slow door on A to D because otherwise blu could just skip all cp and go straight for without even capping A, pushed the no entry signs out from B blu spawn so red cant spawncamp that tunnel, got rid of the nobuild on A to see if it would actually be that bad, some other small stuff