Sawdust

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
Sawdust [Contest Entry]

PLR_SAWDUST

picture.php

Looking for testing right now for stage A.

Stage A: layout in testing mode.
Stage B: 50%, needs reworking for optimization.
Stage C: 10%

Thanks ahead of time for any feedback!

Last edited:

DrHaphazard

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 6, 2008
Just from the screenshots alone things look interesting here, was wondering though if you plan on entering the contest.

Inqwel

Jun 2, 2008
Oops! Knew I forgot to note something.

Yes, yes it is a contest entry

Last edited:

Inqwel

Jun 2, 2008
Since I finally was able to get some feedback on the map from a late gameday, I've been working on the new back area of this map. You'll notice the lack of a cart path, because of changes I'm working on to flip the map. But its a comparison to the large picture above.

picture.php

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
why is it cancelled?

Inqwel

Jun 2, 2008
You know what? I should give it a full go again, pull my towel from the ring; now that there is an extension. The problem is that I work a lot. Mapping takes time, so 3 days ago when I decided to cancel it, there was less than 30 days to work on the map. I'd be working at least more than 1/2 that, so I'd figure less than 15 days to actually work on it. But I didn't realize yesterday that there was an extension, so I'd have about 30 days to complete it technically.

Inqwel

Jun 2, 2008
Well, still working on a2, but at least the new area is starting to take shape:

plr_sawdust_a1c0001.jpg

plr_sawdust_a1c0002.jpg

plr_sawdust_a1c0003.jpg

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Well from what I can see it looks like you've changed the middle crossover point which is a good thing cause I was gonna tell you I didn't like it cause it was a full blown out copy of Pipeline. But now it looks much better! =)