Roxanne

Roxanne B1

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Roxanne - An Autumnal themed Arena map for the 72hr Jam

The cap can move between rounds. Spooky!

Credits:
@Berry, for the Autumnal Content Mini-Pack
_________

Last edited:

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Pumping out a version really quick, because I have to go out for a while. I'm not really happy with the layout right now, as it's a bit too tight and un-confrontational but I can fix that come a2. There's bugs with the gamemode logic, so I'll fix them ASAP.

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
- Filename no longer claims this is a KOTH map
- Reworked paths to Mid and made longer
- The capture point holograms are now disabled by default, and re-enables when the point unlocks
- Increased time to capture to 8 seconds (from 5 seconds)
- Added pickups

Read the rest of this update entry...

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
The upper capture point is now on the roof! Clearly, there are no limits to the ingenuity of mankind.
_______

- Experimenting with the design of Mid. Added some holes in the walls, and reworked the interior
- Moved the upper capture point to the roof. Can still be capped from inside the building
- Added hazard tape to mark where the upper capture zone is (tape for the lower area will come next update)
- Increased door width in lower cap room to 192 (from 160)
- Fixed bug where the lower capture point was able to be capped before the timer finished
- Increased time until the point unlocks to 60 seconds (from 30)
- Added a medium healthkit to lower mid that spawns when the upper capture point is enabled
- Added a large ammopack to center mid that spawns when the lower capture point is enabled
- Added 2 tiny healthkits to the roof of the mid building

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
- Added ramps up to the roof on both sides of the mid building
- Lowered mid building by 64hu
- Removed health packs on mid building roof
- Increased capture time to 12 seconds (from 8 seconds)
- Added some spectator and welcome cameras

Next update I plan to start detailing. Wish me luck in these remaining hours of the 2017 Summer Jam!

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
The update title is a joke because I've done basically no detailing to the RED side of the map
________

- Increased brightness in lower cap area by replacing the light_spots with plain light entities
- Lengthened the team color-striped fences by 64Hu to help combat a major sightline
- Began detailing, mainly on the BLU side
________

Some errors were caused by the detailing. I will fix these soon if I have time before the Jam ends. If not, then once the medals are distributed I'll try to push an update out.