CP Route 22 A1

A map on a Route to disaster!

1. Moonrat

aa Moonrat The end of an era

Positive Ratings:
    Route 22 - A map on a Route to disaster!

A map, in which BLU must capture metal saucers from RED, and this is not part of the invasion update.

Features:

2 WHOLE control points!
    A special surprise in BLU spawn!
    Some kits lying around!
    Level!

I like this map a bit, it's one of my better ones!

2. Moonrat

Positive Ratings:
    So, I have not done a bot test in a long time. I wish I'd done it for some of my other maps.....

This is the findings of the test

- First was very BLU sided, RED only had one entrance accessible to all classes, and they just got spammed out the point.
    - Second, on the other hand was very RED sided. They could easily hold the point with some very nasty Sentry spots
    - I forgot func_respawnroom and shit, so people could build in spawn and shit
    - There is a rather awful sightline on Second that gave BLU Snipers a very cheap position to kill RED people, which I had to use in order for BLU to have a chance at all the Sentries.....

So, I will mess around with Route 22 until I think I got some of these problems fixed....

3. Moonrat

Positive Ratings:
    A2 will be coming out at some point today, so here is some of the brass tacks:

- Capture areas on both points have been massively increased in size!
    - Some random detailing on an out of bounds to just have some fun
    - Respawn rooms are now respawn places, and not just spawn places
    - A new mini route to 2nd going through the flank route given to BLU after the first point is captured
    - A small outcropping has removed BLU's cheap sightline on 2nd

There'll be some more things to play with, mainly I want a new entrance to 1st for RED.