KotH rooftops [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015
That random screenshot is not giving us enough information about the whole map. You know,we barely see nothing!

Either way,why is everyone uploading their alpha maps onto the Steam Workshop? It makes no sense. :V

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
Either way,why is everyone uploading their alpha maps onto the Steam Workshop? It makes no sense. :V
No clue. Unless necessary for some purpose, you probably dont want ratings from the alpha pushing it down in later development. People will also be less likely to take a look at it if they believe its the same as before. All in all its just giving people a negative lasting impression of the map that it would be better to withhold until it's in a more polished state.

=udwx= Moose

L1: Registered
Aug 13, 2016
I'm not sure why, could be on my end, but max bots are only 2. Also, in the control point room, the ramp texture for the floor and catwalks are purple/black. Also, with only 2 narrow ramps for spawn, it could be easy to spawn camp. I think you could add rooftops only accessable by rocket jumpers/scouts for extra pathways

Etasus

L420: High Member
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not sure why, could be on my end, but max bots are only 2. Also, in the control point room, the ramp texture for the floor and catwalks are purple/black. Also, with only 2 narrow ramps for spawn, it could be easy to spawn camp. I think you could add rooftops only accessable by rocket jumpers/scouts for extra pathways
I could try. Thanks for the information!

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
People on workshop give 5 stars to anything beyond their own hammer skills anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.