rocky_bowl

RhinoMatte

L1: Registered
Jun 2, 2009
Since everyone was laughing about my other map, I decided to dig up another one. Also Capture the flag. Again, it is symmetrical, and it is very fast paced. Expect less to no stalemates!

I have been working on the map for a while now, and it's shaping up to be my biggest project ever.

Beta Released

Another screenie: (Only 3 allowed)

Be careful not to fall in the pit, you'll die! Mwuhahaha!

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
For the objects, go to tools>options>3D views
Change model render distance to attleast 2000 (+/-)

RhinoMatte

Jun 2, 2009
For the objects, go to tools>options>3D views
Change model render distance to attleast 2000 (+/-)

Isn't that for in Hammer? Because I have that set to 3000, in Hammer it is fixed, but not ingame. (See the additional screenshot to see what I mean).

Thanks anyway.

Updated with screenshots

Don

L2: Junior Member
Jun 3, 2009
It looks like 2fort, dustbowl-style.

Your Resupply room needs more details and maybe change models place. It looks a little too small and the door is placed between 2 models. Maybe make it bigger.

Looks cool for your what? Second map? :)

RhinoMatte

Jun 2, 2009
Thanks Don, positive feedback means a lot to me. :D. It is indeed my second map. I guess I didn't add more detail because I was getting tired and wanted to test if everything would show up. I will add some posters and stuff, though. I will release first beta soon! :D

RhinoMatte

Jun 2, 2009
The First Beta Has Been Released!

Fixes:
Fixed skybox
Fixed non-fitting displacement
Fixed Heavies and DR-spies not being killed by the POPE (Pit Of Pure Evil).

Download, see original post!

RhinoMatte

Jun 2, 2009
Did anyone play it yet?

How do I submit this map to Gameday?

And the "Featured map list" on the right, is that just random? Because I saw my map in it :).

Kronixx

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2009
Did anyone play it yet?

How do I submit this map to Gameday?

And the "Featured map list" on the right, is that just random? Because I saw my map in it :).

there's threads put up by the powers that be every week for each day of testing, just keep an eye out for them. And the featured map list is random, sort of. I think it displays the newest maps or the maps that have received updates