robots not spawning at mvm

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

SnakedSnack

L1: Registered
Aug 26, 2017
I tested a my mvm map a some time ago. All worked quite well, until some moment.
My vmf file broke, after an unsuccessful shutdown of the PC, after which I had to decompile the previously compiled bsp file. I recreated what i lost, and tried to play.
But. there was a problem. After a few minutes of the game, the bots just stop spawning. It was not even a pop file (i tried to play my .pop on official maps, it's worked well) or nav grid i guess. Any tips?

Simulacron

L-3: Simulated Member
aa
Feb 17, 2016
Does the consol gives you any errors? I had an error one time where giant's couldn't spawn because there wasn't enough space and this caused the whole pop file to fail at that point.

SnakedSnack

L1: Registered
Aug 26, 2017
I tried a rise up spawnpoints, but it didn't help.
--
Now, when i tried to regenerate my nav grid, my pc just don't generate nav grid on robot's spawn.
Also, with that broken nav grid, robots spawning normally, but stand still. (obviously why)

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
If the problem you have is what I think it is, then I had the same one for a map I made with BenCo and Diva Dan, Helix.

Here's the thread on that, which should be helpful. Let me know if it is!