Roaring Flame Impromptu Test

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by PC's_Frank, Oct 24, 2016.

?

Does this map have any potential at all?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2016.
  1. Yes, it could be made fun.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No, scrap it.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. PC's_Frank

PC's_Frank L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm afraid I couldn't figure out how to set up a poll on the map's page, so I have to ask it here.

To those who recently played the payload map Roaring Flame (https://tf2maps.net/downloads/pl_roaring_flame.2441/) on yesterday's impromptu eu test, I have to ask something:

I realize the map isn't fun to play on, and I am currently trying to fix the scale of the map and make it less cramped. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is, does anyone think that the map has the potential to be fun, or should I just scrap it?

2. Erk

aa Erk erk

Positive Ratings:
    Honestly, I think that there's still ways you can improve the map to be more fun.

You're going to have to redesign the map pretty significantly to do so, but it's possible.

I would think that scrapping is a bad word for starting a new map, I would like to think that pl_roaring_flame can still be brought to life, just in a different form.

But, again, the decision falls upon you to decide how or when you map.

sorry for the cheesiness

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. MegapiemanPHD

aa MegapiemanPHD Doctorate in Deliciousness

Positive Ratings:
    Every map has potential depending on how much work you want to put into it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1