CP Riverbank

May 2, 2009
I'm starting to build 3 staged CP A/D map and this is the first stage version alpha 3.

Story:

Red has a huge dam where they get all their electricity. Of course blue doesn't like this at all and wants to blow it up or capture it. Blue captures points and advances towars basement of the dam. Points include something like generators, floodgates and working locations. Or maybe missilesilos in the dam ?

Surrounding ideas
-Dam in the distanse or in third stage
-Cliffs as this should be dryed riverbed
-Places being constructed
-Flood pipes
-Some ponds of water left behind
-Some buildings standing on poles

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Looks pretty good, although the indoor area in the last screenshot might be a bit too small. Oh well, I'll make sure to play this.

Jan 8, 2011
Looks pretty good, although the indoor area in the last screenshot might be a bit too small. Oh well, I'll make sure to play this.

I think it's the roof size; maybe by putting in a higher or slanted roof, it'll open up the space more.

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
It is overscaled, really overscaled!
Everything was big, wide and open, where indoors were tall and cramped. Your point placement could use some work, B is easy to run past and A is hidden inside a building, what you also need to do is make B area larger and have more than two routes in, sentry in corner of the room pretty much locks down whole point.

May 2, 2009
Version alpha 2 released bump

Alpha 2
-both cp areas have been reduced 20%
-redid second point completly
-added some covers
-removed huge sighlines
-removed some bad textures and odd steps
-clipped stairs
-some prop stairs have been replaced with brush stairs