RIP Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Yacan1

D I G I T A L I N F L U E N C E R
aa
Nov 7, 2010
Steve Jobs recently passed away at the age of 56.
His work was inspirational and so advanced for this time. He will be missed.
My prays go out to his friends, family and, Apple Inc.

PeGSk.png

1955-2011

Last edited:

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I can't say much for the company, but I do love apple products, sleek, shiney, (hip) and clean. Very durable. I haven't had much issue with my iTouch in the 2 years I've had it.

I drink a Large mug of Hot Apple Cider to you, Mr. Jobs. (actually, a lot of cups. I just bought a gallon of cider today)

Last edited:

ev149

L1: Registered
Feb 11, 2011
Rest in peace you magnificent bastard. Not only did you create one of the most innovative companies from the ground up, you helped make Pixar one of the greatest animation companies there is. We'll miss you.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I guess I shouldn't be shocked but I am.

I know what you mean. It's weird but 56 seems like a young age to die at but i guess sometimes it just happens.

People give a lot of shit about the whole PC vs Mac debate but Steve and Bill were actually fairly good friends. I'd say i'm kinda curious about how Bill feels about this but it's probably fairly obvious he'll be upset.

Sep 1, 2009
It truely is in some repects a shame and an honor to be outlived by your inventions.

Requiescat in Pace.

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
I was thinking this morning about Steve Job's health and how his death would be taken. Then I go to BBC News an hour later and find out this sad news. =\

RIP.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I was thinking this morning about Steve Job's health and how his death would be taken. Then I go to BBC News an hour later and find out this sad news. =\

RIP.

I had something like this happen to me a few years ago...

After Mr. Rogers died, I was thinking how the only way the world could get any sadder is if the Pope died.

He died 2-3 weeks later.

MR. ALARM

L1: Registered
Oct 5, 2011
Even though I am a die hard windows fan, I'm very sad to hear that he passed away. He was one of the most innovative people in the history of electronic gadgets, and the industry will suffer with him gone.

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
I grew up with the Mac, and by god I'll never forget how great they were (and are).

Godspeed, Steve.

Last edited:

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Cue a million joke groups/"like pages" on facebook.

You know how there's a part of your brain that thinks by itself? And all logic and sense and emotion avoids it? And you have to spend your whole life censoring it?

"Steve Jobs died. Huh, I bet he's trending on twitter."

That was followed by all the "Well that's sad." and so on obvious thoughts, i swear.