Respawn in enemy respawn room whenever I cgange teams?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Kingdom, May 13, 2015.

1. Kingdom

Kingdom L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey, sorry if i'm just banging my head against a wall here but i've got no idea what's going on.

I have my respawnroom entities along with my respawn point entities (all switched to their respective teams), but for whatever reason, whenever I change teams I still spawn in the same place which is now the enemy spawn room which I can no longer exit.

As I am fairly new to mapping is there something blatantly obvious i'm missing? If so, a point in the right direction would be great.

Thanks for you time

edit: I can typ

2. joshi222

joshi222 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Have you made the teams the same as the spawn? (example: Blue In a Blue spawn)

3. Kingdom

Positive Ratings:
    Yup, I initially spawn in the correct place, but when I change teams I still spawn in the same room.

Ex. I spawn as blu in blu spawn room, change teams to red, die and then spawn as red in the blu spawn room

4. Géza!

Géza! L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Do red spawns work at all? Maybe they are touching the floor

5. Kingdom

Positive Ratings:
    Red spawns work just fine, same thing happens if you spawn on red and switch to blu.

6. Kingdom

Positive Ratings:
    Ok, problem resolved. Seems like it was just a weird compile error having to do with the entities. Always remember to restart your computer folks!.