Requests to appear on main page

What do you think of this suggestion?

• It should happen

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No opinion/It should but slightly differently (Please post your idea)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I do not think this should happen.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hi guys.

As you know we have a request area on the forums, however it goes unnoticed by many as none of the posts appear on the main page.

So I was wondering whether we should have a tab somewhere on the threads box for latest requests.

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
Not enough people are looking to fill those requests that would make it worthwhile. A modeller that wants something to do might head to the requests area to see if there's anything that takes their fancy, however.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Not enough people are looking to fill those requests that would make it worthwhile. A modeller that wants something to do might head to the requests area to see if there's anything that takes their fancy, however.

Yes but would more people fullfill requests if they were visible in my suggested location?

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
How many people actually use the tabs function though. I don't. I usually open a bunch of threads into browser tabs from the main page as they are usually the most popular/recent, then go to the forum main page and continue on from there in the forum areas that interest me most.

We have very few people who undertake requests and they probably frequent that area of their own accord.

It may not hurt to have the tab but it's usefullness... likely to be negligable.