1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Model [REQUEST] Volkswagen Beetle

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by Wacky Snoopy is, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Wacky Snoopy is

Wacky Snoopy is L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    So, I would like a model for Volkswagen Beetle (see: "Screenshots") for my map. And I don't mean for one map ONLY, but to a LOT of maps. Because VW Beetle = über cool.

Just so you didn't understand from that messy picture, if that back piece would be removed (like the motor part) and instead added some dynamite stuff into there. So, remove the trunk metal thing and add some dynamite and dynamite crates there.

Credit will be given, and thanks if anyone wants to take their shot at this! :)

2. Tapp

Tapp L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    This would really fit the tf2 style and theme, and I'm sure you could make a few medic jokes here and there. Would this be the kind of style you're after?
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and would it be possible to get a kombi in there while you're at it?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. PL-7764

PL-7764 L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Sorry to be a little off-topic, but ... the image you posted requesting the bomb and ammo in the back of the car would require removal of the engine on a real one. :O (Original VW Bettle was a rear-engine car.)

4. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    I do believe that was his intention

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Westerhound

Westerhound L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Finnish?

I think it would be better to fill the backseat with explosives instead of the engine, tho removing the engine would be a good reason why you need to push it

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Wacky Snoopy is

Wacky Snoopy is L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Yes, Finnish :blushing:

And, it's for a payload map at first, so yes, that's the intention that there is no engine, thus making it a "must" pushable.

Yes, that style. + that mini bus would be über cool too!

And while I am at it, the more colors the better! :)