request: A fun trade map that can keep people on for days

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by masontheplant, May 17, 2015.

1. masontheplant

masontheplant L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    hey mappers, thanks for reading this in advance. I am starting a server based on killstreaks, and I was hoping to have a map that can be appealing for traders to stay on when trading! Below are the following things that I would love to have on the map:
    -an appealing spawn that goes into an overworld from inside a building for both sides
    -easter eggs(inside the buildings perhaps?) where there are obstacle courses, boxing rinks, mass spycrab central, etc.
    -buildings with ladders to climb on top of them
    -buildings with different things inside of them, hats, weapons, unusuals, scrap, etc.
    -nice lighting
    Thank you so much in advance, you have no idea how thankful I am!

2. Bunbun

aa Bunbun Gay sex slave

Positive Ratings:
    Sounds interesting, may i ask what kind of theme it will have?
    I would be most interested in getting involved as long as there's a payment.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  3. Géza!

Géza! L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, mapping projects of any professional scope can't be paid for with all the thanks in the world, considerign the time required.

4. masontheplant

Positive Ratings:
    How much payment are you looking for? And something beachy would be fantastic!

5. Bunbun

aa Bunbun Gay sex slave

Positive Ratings:
    A dozen keys is how much i've been paid before, if your interested in me, i've also made trade_gamestylerz_city, you can go check it out.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Tumbolisu

aa Tumbolisu  I ⌄ I 

Positive Ratings:
    And with ladders you mean stairs.

7. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    You can do ladders on tf2, they just work kind of funny.

8. masontheplant

Positive Ratings:
    A dozen seems logical enough. I'm looking at the map you sent me, and I find it extremely large with it being a trade_plaza prison, which I don't want. I'm looking towards a beachy look that trade_unusual_ghs_2015 has, and doesn't take long to get to places. Almost like beach houses of sorts, that looks nice and appealing, and not like a prison. Add me on steam to discuss this further, because I see the talent you have.

http://steamcommunity.com//id/ebolers

Thanks in advance!