1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

relists_xbox

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Prestige, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    No updates?

If you can't see what that is, it is the game files for TF2, and in a folder "relists_xbox" it has all the maps the xbox version currently have (2fort, dbowl, gpit) AND pl_hoodoo.....

What folder is this and when would it have been updated?

2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    My guess they planned something with a 360 update and hoodoo was the first thing they tossed into the pack.

3. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    We all know the 360 version is going to get an update, it's just that Microsoft wants Valve to make people pay for it, whereas Valve doesn't want that.

Also, storage space. They've been trying to find ways to fit all of the new content on, like releasing TF2 by itself (or as a downloadable game for the people who already have it).

4. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    I don't see why bug fixes, a few maps, and general updates would be so hard.

:/ the only maps played are 2fort and dustbowl. no one does gpit or granary...

5. (-TN-) Ben2

(-TN-) Ben2 L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    the xbox game only supports 16 players a server, where as we play 32 players, xbox version is dead, valve should just leave it that way

6. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    You forgot adding all the update weapons too.

And I've played plenty of matches on Gravel Pit and Granary before on the 360 version :O