[RELEASE] ctf_revolution

Discussion in 'WIP (Work in Progress)' started by Shmitz, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Shmitz

aa Shmitz Old Hat

Positive Ratings:
    Well it's been about six months in the making, getting frequently put on the backburner and forgotten about for extended periods of time, but I'm at long last I am releasing the final version of CTF_REVOLUTION.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ctf_revolution on FPSB
    I still need a couple assessments before the map will show up on the "New Maps" list, so please help me promote the map by chucking a rating or two at it so that it can attain visibility before the seven days for that is over.

2. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Edit 1: Also, don't forget to lets the guys at Colt's Playground know. And Youme, since all maps submitted here get stuck on his Colt server, at least for now.

Wow. Either you work incredibly quickly, or you have a ton of a free time :p Which is it? Cuz everything from you has been a work of art.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  3. Vander

Vander L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Very nice looking! I have one question: Is that a CSS vehicle in pic #2?? I swear that looks just like the CT vehicles used in bomb defusal maps for spawn areas..

4. MangyCarface

aa MangyCarface Mapper

Positive Ratings:
    Looks beautiful... love the detail with the demoman's weapon crates. 10'd but I'd like to play it at some point with a bunch of us