RED/BLU Team Logos

bakentake

L1: Registered
Mar 17, 2009
Hey so I want to put the Red/Blu team logo in their respective spawn rooms but I can't find one that fits on the walls of my room. The room's size is 576x576x192.

I am trying to add them to the walls through "Apply Decals" then using the texture filter "red logo" but none of them show up at a small size, and normally you can only see one or two letters the rest is cut off by the bottom of the floor and edges of the wall.

And a quick question to the side: If I want to create a relatively open map (sky wise) and plan to use a skybox, how is everyone building a box to hold the void out and keep everything inside? And what sizes are you using for spawn rooms, and the overall map?

Any help would be great.

Last edited:

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Use the overlay tool instead of the decal tool for them. The filter is an exact file-name search, so it would be looking for a material with red logo in it, which won't happen since they don't have spaces. Filter for overlays or signs, I think those two cover all the things you could want to use in such a manner.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Hey so I want to put the Red/Blu team logo in their respective spawn rooms but I can't find one that fits on the walls of my room. The room's size is 576x576x192.

I am trying to add them to the walls through "Apply Decals" then using the texture filter "red logo" but none of them show up at a small size, and normally you can only see one or two letters the rest is cut off by the bottom of the floor and edges of the wall.

Use the Apply Overlays tool. You can rotate, resize and due what you please with poster textures using that. Use just "logo" for searching the textures.

And a quick question to the side: If I want to create a relatively open map (sky wise) and plan to use a skybox, how is everyone building a box to hold the void out and keep everything inside?

Lock me in a cage. Ba-dum-tish.

Use the Skybox texture, I think it's named "toolssky," and apply it to a hollowed out cube that encompasses your map, sealing any leaks, and projecting the sky.

Edit:

Ninja'd.

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
I think there's also a couple for download somewhere on the site...but then you'll have to learn how to pakrat :)