Really simple question!

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

SharkyTF2

L1: Registered
Aug 6, 2013
I'm trying to make these platforms smaller,
40dDK.jpg

Using the transform tool makes them smaller, but it also moves them closer to each other...
40dFi.jpg

How do I make them smaller without them moving. Would I have to change them one by one? :confused:

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Yes, unfortunately you will have to scale each platform individually. If it helps, you can hold shift and drag an object to duplicate it.

mint onion

L3: Member
Jul 18, 2013
i'd use the vertex tool: :vertextool:

note: you cannot undo or subtract a selection mistake while using this tool, so be precise or you'll have to retart selecting your verts.

note: accidentally selecting a surrounding brush will cancel out of your current selection. to prevent this, select all the platforms you'd like to adjust and hit "ctrl+h" to isolate that selection, or hide everything else, before starting to select any verts. when you're done, hit "u" to unhide all your hidden brushes.

note: hold ctrl while click dragging over verts to add to your selection. for hard to reach verts, hold ctrl and click them individually in the 3d view.

;)

Last edited: