Real Flaw of 2Fort Exposed

BagOfChips

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 7, 2009
"I'm not sure if I'm the only one thats noticed this or not, but you can ONLY block the spiral entrance on the blue side - you can crouch jump over a dispenser on red side, no matter how you place it, this....needs to be fixed."

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
The engineer could have placed a sentry there if you'd prefer.

Seriously, is this a thread about a player who can't kill the big mean dispenser?

Ediit: Oh, I get it, you're trolling.

Last edited:

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
He's quoting from steam forums I believe.

Penguin

aa
May 21, 2009
Oh, now see. Here I thought you were an idiot and/or troll.

You gotta say these thing, man.

In any case, this is absurd.

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
Penguin is a gullible fool! >.<

Ah... had a bad day, and this made it better. Thanks TF2Maps.net!

Don

L2: Junior Member
Jun 3, 2009
We're at TF2Maps.net, maybe YOU can fix it? You should then make a new thread in maps with your map ''ctf_2fort_with_no_more_flaws_on_the_red_side_A1''

Valve will, absolutly, indeed, for sure, change their current version of ctf_2fort if you come up with such a map!

:O

Penguin

aa
May 21, 2009
"ctf_2fort_with_no_more_flaws_on_the_red_side_rainy_sunset_improved_A1''

Hell, I'd play that.

Smetzle

L3: Member
May 20, 2009
"ctf_2fort_with_no_more_flaws_on_the_red_side_rain y_sunset_improved_but_woth_no_clouds_also_upside_down_and_tilted_a_bit_so_red_are_going_downhill_with_a_cow_blocking_the_bridge_also_strobe_lights_in_the_intel_room_because_i_am_1337_m4pp3r_a1.14159''

PenPen

Apr 24, 2008
Oh no, 2fort is perfect. There's no debate about it, anyone who disagrees can do 20 backflips in a row.

Gaw

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 21, 2009
surf_ctf_2fort_with_no_more_flaws_on_the_red_side_rain y_sunset_improved_but_woth_no_clouds_also_upside_down_and_tilted_a_bit_so_red_are_going_downhill_with_a_cow_blocking_the_bridge_also_strobe_lights_in_the_intel_room_because_i_am_1337_m4pp3r_also_there_is_secrets_and_trap_secrets_with_cake_but_the_cake_is_a_lie.

I also like all the buzz words used in the title.

"Real flaw of 2fort.. EXPOSED!"

Makes it sound like a shitty article from a gaming magazine ::p:

Stormcaller3801

Jul 5, 2009
This reminds me of my brilliant plan for convincing the other team you're not taking things seriously on the Payload map of your choice:

Get your entire team to go Engineer, and then wall up the doors to their starting area with Dispensers.

There's an obvious flaw in this plan, but you have to admit, it'd make people stop and wonder what the heck you're doing.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Those folks on the Steam forums? Way behind the times....
We're at TF2Maps.net, maybe YOU can fix it? You should then make a new thread in maps with your map ''ctf_2fort_with_no_more_flaws_on_the_red_side_A1''
Valve will, absolutly, indeed, for sure, change their current version of ctf_2fort if you come up with such a map!
:O

Oh, I cannae hide it no longer: Guilty, yer honor! Oh, the shame! What will me mum think? I know I went down a bad path, sir, but ye gotta' believe meh! Spies cannae get into the spawn no more, don't that count for sommat!? :crying:

But seriously, if there's any sort of glitch fix or asymmetry you think I missed, please let me know.

Last edited:

Don

L2: Junior Member
Jun 3, 2009
I do believe all servers running 2fort are going to run your version cause it is so much more useful!

As boojum says,

If you put sprinkles on poop it doesn't become chocolate ice cream.

Gaw

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 21, 2009
Those folks on the Steam forums? Way behind the times....

Oh, I cannae hide it no longer: Guilty, yer honor! Oh, the shame! What will me mum think? I know I went down a bad path, sir, but ye gotta' believe meh! Spies cannae get into the spawn no more, don't that count for sommat!? :crying:

But seriously, if there's any sort of glitch fix or asymmetry you think I missed, please let me know.

I'm speechless :O

Ninjilla

L420: High Member
Sep 13, 2008
I do believe all servers running 2fort are going to run your version cause it is so much more useful!

As boojum says,

If you put sprinkles on poop it doesn't become chocolate ice cream.

It doesnt? Ah shit...

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Yes, yes, I know the prevailing dogma already, no constructive feedback, why do I bother, etc.

But it's not like I'm just slapping a different light angle and a few dustmotes and calling it "sunset", so don't lump me in with them either...

Last edited: