rbx_glasshouses

DM rbx_glasshouses b2

gokrow

L1: Registered
Feb 22, 2023
gokrow submitted a new resource:

rbx_glasshouses_b1 - A deathmatch map based on a classic Roblox game "Glass Houses"

rbx_glasshouses_b1
A deathmatch map made by gokrow

I recommend having a spawn protection plugin for the current version of this map, I plan on making a separate version that features actual spawn rooms to reduce spawn camping.

Special thanks to:
SentientTurtle for making the RBXLX2VMF converter program!
Members of the LazyPurple's...

Read more about this resource...

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
Neat! If there's anything I can suggest so far (besides the obvious spawn rooms which you're already planning on adding) I would suggest using more wedge-like player clips on areas with slight inclines. There are a few, such as some select doorways and stairs, that are particularly annoying in how you much jump up them instead of just simply walking up if they were clipped. If you'd like me to point them out to you, let me know! Other than that, I think the "cave" sections on either side of the map could be given a bit more lighting, unless the intention is for them to be quite dark. Either way, good stuff so far!

gokrow

L1: Registered
Feb 22, 2023
Neat! If there's anything I can suggest so far (besides the obvious spawn rooms which you're already planning on adding) I would suggest using more wedge-like player clips on areas with slight inclines. There are a few, such as some select doorways and stairs, that are particularly annoying in how you much jump up them instead of just simply walking up if they were clipped. If you'd like me to point them out to you, let me know! Other than that, I think the "cave" sections on either side of the map could be given a bit more lighting, unless the intention is for them to be quite dark. Either way, good stuff so far!
Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to get on fixing these things, I agree that those parts are a bit annoying to jump up, and I can fix most of them, but I have to leave some of the stairs like that as they are too steep to smooth out with an invisible wedge.