Rawr.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vicenti, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Vicenti

Vicenti L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hey yo! (Veder) Vicenti speaking, finally deciding to make a post for myself. :)

First off, it's vi SEN tee, not Vinceti or Vincy or Vick, but thanks for trying :p

I play every class fairly effectively, but I'll only play Scout on defense - I can't seem to get a medic on offense so I never live long enough to shoot twice. Spy and Demo are my favorite classes, with Medic a close second.

My favourite playstyle is Payload, and my favorite map is pl_frontier, a custom by our own Mangy Carface. That little train just makes me giggle every time. :D

I'm a recent graduate of Computer Science and consider myself an extremely creative individual - I write, draw, Hammer out levels, and have even programmed several decent 'oldskool' PC games of my own using BASIC.

I'm working on ctf_1fort right now, check it out over here, yo.

You may notice I sometimes switch from Scottish 'aye,' 'nay,' 'cannae' to extremely proper English to random assortments of sound effects and (XD) faces. This is a direct result of reading way, way too much and indicates an insane or genius mind.

Not sure which yet.

2. GrimGriz

GrimGriz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Vincini you say? inconceivable!

1fort looks really promising :)

3. eerieone

aa eerieone

Positive Ratings:
    nice idea vitenci

just from the looks of it, you could try to play with the sunangle, there is little contrast inside the giant pit, it could use some sunrays

4. MangyCarface

aa MangyCarface Mapper

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome! Glad you like the map!
    Drop by steam chat room to discuss anything mapping related or not :)

5. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome, Victnecti.

... :p

6. Vicenti

Vicenti L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yay, now I don't have to respond to Vinceti anymore with all these new, awesome names! You guy/als are the greatest! :love: