Rawr.

Vicenti

L2: Junior Member
Jun 22, 2008
Hey yo! (Veder) Vicenti speaking, finally deciding to make a post for myself. :)

First off, it's vi SEN tee, not Vinceti or Vincy or Vick, but thanks for trying :p

I play every class fairly effectively, but I'll only play Scout on defense - I can't seem to get a medic on offense so I never live long enough to shoot twice. Spy and Demo are my favorite classes, with Medic a close second.

My favourite playstyle is Payload, and my favorite map is pl_frontier, a custom by our own Mangy Carface. That little train just makes me giggle every time. :D

I'm a recent graduate of Computer Science and consider myself an extremely creative individual - I write, draw, Hammer out levels, and have even programmed several decent 'oldskool' PC games of my own using BASIC.

I'm working on ctf_1fort right now, check it out over here, yo.

You may notice I sometimes switch from Scottish 'aye,' 'nay,' 'cannae' to extremely proper English to random assortments of sound effects and (XD) faces. This is a direct result of reading way, way too much and indicates an insane or genius mind.

Not sure which yet.

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
Vincini you say? inconceivable!

1fort looks really promising :)

Vicenti

L2: Junior Member
Jun 22, 2008
Yay, now I don't have to respond to Vinceti anymore with all these new, awesome names! You guy/als are the greatest! :love: