Quick survey, for server owners.

Cerious

L420: High Member
Aug 10, 2008
Hi, I just wanted to do a little survey for some information (can never get enough of it!).

1. Rental server, or dedicated server?
2. What GSP (game server provider)?
3. How many server did you buy from them, or how many servers from them does your group own?
4. How long have you had a server from your current provider?
5. What kind of admin/plugin modification do you use?
6. Do you have Source TV on your server?
7. Where did you hear about your server? i.e. from a friend, community recommendation, review sites, etc.
8. What are some of your server specifics? Server FPS, stock map rotation, competitive-geared pubs, 32-mans, etc.
9. How would you rank your GPS, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best). An explanation would be nice.

Here is my little sheet:

1. Rental server, or dedicated server? Rental server.
2. What GSP (game server provider)? Apoplexy Industries.
3. How many servers did you buy from them, or how many servers from them does your group own? I own only one server (they're quite pricey) but the community it is for has another server for private scrims and matches, from a different provider.
4. How long have you had a server from your current provider? About a week.
5. What kind of admin/plugin modification do you use? Sourcemod.
6. Do you have Source TV on your server? Yup, for autorecording demos.
7. Where did you hear about your server? i.e. from a friend, community recommendation, review sites, etc. I heard about the server from a friend; I was looking into other servers for a while, but they weren't very stable. From playing on the Ammomod server a lot, and seeing the extremely stable serverside FPS (which was usually a fixed rate - quite a rarity), I decided to get one myself.
8. What are some of your server specifics? Server FPS, stock map rotation, competitive-geared pubs, 32-mans, etc. 333 FPS (maximum, but the rate is fixed at 330.0 FPS anyways), 16 slots, crit votes, no damage spread, and I'm still trying to find out how to disable the map vote at the end of a round but still keep RTV/nominate. Competitive-geared pub, basically.
9. How would you rank your GPS, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best). An explanation would be nice. Straight 10; their responses are always quick, very simple control panel that is easy and intuitive, and everything is very easy to access, even without FTP or such.

I'll get my friend to take it later as well.