Question/problem

Azulsun

L1: Registered
Oct 3, 2008
Hello everyone, I'm new to mapping/these forums and such. I came here because I'm making a payload map and I have been having some issues. At the moment, they all involve the HUD indicator for the cart's position. And by the way, yes I have looked around to see if there were any answers to my question already. I checked multiple websites and found nothing that's been answered.

First of all, the bomb's starting point is shown as red. I don't think that's right.

Second, my final two capture points are not displayed, even though they can be captured.

I have 6 total control points. I don't know if this might be the problem or not, since no site or tutorial I have read says that I must have less. I could get rid of a few, but my map works best with all 6. If you need me to add anything like a compile log or screenshots let me know.

Thank you.

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
You can only have 4 control points. All need to be entered into the team_train_watcher entity for the HUD to work correctly.

T

The Asylum

When you say only 4 are allowed, does that include the pit at the end, or just the checkpoints?