Question/problem

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Azulsun, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Azulsun

Azulsun L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello everyone, I'm new to mapping/these forums and such. I came here because I'm making a payload map and I have been having some issues. At the moment, they all involve the HUD indicator for the cart's position. And by the way, yes I have looked around to see if there were any answers to my question already. I checked multiple websites and found nothing that's been answered.

First of all, the bomb's starting point is shown as red. I don't think that's right.

Second, my final two capture points are not displayed, even though they can be captured.

I have 6 total control points. I don't know if this might be the problem or not, since no site or tutorial I have read says that I must have less. I could get rid of a few, but my map works best with all 6. If you need me to add anything like a compile log or screenshots let me know.

Thank you.

2. Nineaxis

aa Nineaxis Quack Doctor

Positive Ratings:
    You can only have 4 control points. All need to be entered into the team_train_watcher entity for the HUD to work correctly.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Azulsun

Azulsun L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Ahhh... Makes sense. I wish someone would have said that earlier.

4. The Asylum

aa The Asylum

Positive Ratings:
    When you say only 4 are allowed, does that include the pit at the end, or just the checkpoints?

5. Nineaxis

aa Nineaxis Quack Doctor

Positive Ratings:
    That includes the pit at the end.