[Question] About pointfile pointing where there is no leak.

Sonitrok

L1: Registered
Jun 3, 2015
I'm working on my map, the log says there's a leak, so i go to the coordinates he gives me and load the pointfile, but it points to a place where there is absolutly no leak, not even around. My map still crashes when i load it so i guess there is still leaks, but the pointfile shows me absolutly nothing.

I already eard about using "center origins" on the concerned prop to fix it but it seems to do nothing. Does anyone knows where the problem comes and knows how to make the map not crashing anymore ?

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
Could we get a screenshot of where the pointfile is coming from and leading to?

EmNudge

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 23, 2015
I agree with startacker, but still - 9/10 times I've got that kind of leak it's a center origins problem. If you can get hammer not to crash, center the origins of the entire map. Do it in parts if you can't do it all at once. Unless you specifically moved one of the origins for a reason, it shouldn't do any bad, only good.

the 1/10 time where that wasn't the problem it was a broken map. I decompiled a map and source had a problem with it, so I had to rebuild the entire map. It probably isn't that unless you did some weird stuff.