Quake/Battle Royale Announcer Lines 2018-07-29

Announcer lines originally for bakscratch's battle royale map

1. 【EmNudge】

【EmNudge】 L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Quake/Battle Royale Announcer Lines - Announcer lines originally for bakscratch's battle royale map

These lines were used as a replacement for almost all of arena mode's announcer lines, with some additions for the custom battle royale-styled gamemode.

Recorded myself with a some noise gating, compression, EQ, pitch shifting, and reverb.

KS lines aren't working in arena, but I've included them anyway in a KS folder. You can use them to replace the default announcer KS lines if you'd like.

2. 【EmNudge】

Positive Ratings:
    Seems all the last man standing lines were unused, so they've been removed. Also removed the KS files from the main folder.
    Moved some less desirable lines as well as the KS lines to the scrapped folder.

Seems valve has the arena countdown using roundEnd sound scripts instead of roundStart. Really messed me up since it's the start of the round count down.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. 【EmNudge】

Positive Ratings:
    Put the non-used ones in their own folder.
    Added a minimal version of the game_sounds file which doesn't include the non-random version of the sound replacement names.

Read the rest of this update entry...