1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Pyros are like attack dogs

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Armadillo of Doom, May 25, 2009.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    - They often roam in packs.
    - Used to flank the enemy and soften them for the main fighters.
    - Engineers will sic them on Spies and Snipers.
    - They attack with a single-minded ferocity, oblivious to everything except their target.
    - Whenever someone calls out 'Spy', their ears prick up and they get all excited :p

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: May 25, 2009
  2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Then why is Icarus a spy, he is part of clan <Woof> and pyros hate spys...

3. Ninjilla

Ninjilla L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Isnt it obvious? he is infiltrating Woof, he plays as spy and he IS a spy!

4. gastrop0d

gastrop0d L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I just wish Pyros had a better bark, so instead of "mmmfmmfmmmfmmf!" it was something like "THERES AN UBER INCOMING!!!"

5. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    One time I was playing on a server, on the map dustbowl. I was red and we were defending 2-2. For some reason, blu had a group of 5 pyros which always traveled together, and they came to be called the pyro cloud. They would always rush out together, and get killed, usually by the heavy I was healing or our sgs, at the same time, thus forcing them to spawn at the same time and attack again in another wave. It was one of the more interesting experiences I've had in this game.