KotH Protest a9 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017

Ok, so first off, your right, this is a more a learning how this works map and its main purpose was to teach me how to take tips from others. So I thank you all. Second, I think I might be too far deep into this map to change to many major things, and if you see anything you could change, just remember I'm not on your experience level :)

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017

Ok, so first off, your right, this is a more a learning how this works map and its main purpose was to teach me how to take tips from others. So I thank you all. Second, I think I might be too far deep into this map to change to many major things, and if you see anything you could change, just remember I'm not on your experience level :)
The end goal should be to produce as best a map as you can, regardless of your experience level. If you don't feel like making major changes to this map, then try starting out with a new map.

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
I am, I have like three ones in production that I "saved for later." I have some "minimaps" that do in between bigger maps. Fireman's delusion was gonna be a finished minimap... but I accidentally deleted the vmf file. I'm trying the frontline idea thing now.

So should I just finish this map and leave it at that?

Heroriks

L2: Junior Member
Aug 10, 2016
There are a few things wrong with this map like Its flat ground with bunch of random building scattered thru it all. since its koth you should make it a symetrical map unless you can make a realy balanced asymetrical map which wont be easy for a beginer. Some ppl would call this a box with buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.