Overlay Propaganda poster.

zacknuttila

L1: Registered
Oct 2, 2010
Hey all. I'm getting my PC shipped to me from home, away at university, so i can actually start mapping. Friends of mine really like playing Zombie fortress but to be honest I've never really liked the maps very much. So I decided to try and make one as my first mapped map. I have decided though to try and fit the team fortress 2 visual style into a standard Survival horror map instead of trying to make a team fortress 2 map with survival horror as an after thought. When i think of tf2 I always think of propaganda posters (which i very seldom see yet imagine is integral in the greater tf2 universe.) so heres kind of what im looking for... posters like 1,2, and 3 done in the style of 4, and 5.
I was hoping for three with the slogans 1. A few good men are always needed to help fend of the hoards 2. Conserve ammo, aim for the head. 3. Wash your hands, help prevent the spread of the infection. with the visuals 1. A few blue sillouhettes of classes against a hoard of red zombies. 2. A bust of a zombie red scout (like the purple one) with cross hairs aimed on its forehead with writing underneath 3. A pair of hands dripping with blood under running water. I dont want much detail in the images just enough to get the idea across. Also and this is optional i think it would be cool to have a similar colour palette in all the images to use as an accents to really tie the map together. sorry for the text dump and thank you very much.

Oops also Id like them to all say to enlist call 733-2583

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2009
Number 1 and 2 arent related to TF2 (zombies wut?) though are quite nice. 3 Is very good, as is 4. Change the font in 5, since Valve never ever ever uses the TF2 fonts in game. They actually for a bit of a wall from game, to irl.

REEJ

L420: High Member
Aug 26, 2010
I like the 3rd and 5th, now where do I download it? Or is this the maximum size

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
ITT people not reading OP