Projectile problems

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Fragancia

L2: Junior Member
Feb 22, 2013
I think I've gotten some understanding to why this is happening when I looked at this problem more closer, there seems to be a limit on how many triggers can be active at once, I tried disabling the 37 overlapping triggers I have and the projectiles started to function as normal again.

The server kept spamming what you see in the following picture
WpvejnU.png

Pretty interesting discovery, I previously thought you could use triggers as much you wanted, apparently not.

I still don't get how triggers are linked to projectiles...

RodionJenga

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
(oversimplification)
It has to do with the number of entities. Players and projectiles count as entities during actual play, so you need to allow enough extra 'room' for people to play on the map

Fragancia

L2: Junior Member
Feb 22, 2013
(oversimplification)
It has to do with the number of entities. Players and projectiles count as entities during actual play, so you need to allow enough extra 'room' for people to play on the map

The map the problem occured on is for testing filters and trigger combinations, so the entity count never went above 500 with 32 players, entdata was below 10%, pretty much everything was, so it couldn't have been that unless I'm misunderstanding you?