Project: PL_Quarry

Colt Seavers

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 30, 2007
Think TPG hits what i was thinking - you could create the illusion of depth and levels by having it a 5 stage with breaks style....so whilst each level would contain the same basic structure of each other, only 1 floor would be unlocked - with the rest being dummy floors - a few props thrown outside them when not in play should be able to make that obvious. It wouldn't affect the skybox, or the ability to use the levels for jumping etc, but the non jumping classes would be restricted to the 'real' stage. Kinda like TV sets with just the front of the buildiongs made, if you get me.

dunno though,

Do love your artwork - and always interested in mapping projects so i'll keep an eye on the thread and chip in if I can offer any help.

ricardojvc6

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 8, 2009
something i just understand and i guess other mappers did the same... In the name of god...in 5 rounds how the capture points.. gona work? O_O
the maximum is 8 but... on 5 rounds.. gives something like 9.. 2 on the first round, 2 on the 2nd.., 2 on the 3rd, 2 on the 4th and 1 on 5th.. total=9 control points... (maximum 8)
still.. the optimization for this map will be huge.. we will just wait to see.

Last edited: