Problem!!

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by joestoia, Jun 16, 2009.

1. joestoia

joestoia L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    So im making a map that i finaly think will be my first public release after years of messing around on the editor. last night i was building a building in a blank world and after i got the brushes down and began to detail the map wth Modles. . well wait. actualy thats were the problem began. As soon as i turned the player entity into a blank prop_dynamic hammer closed with no error messages. just closes me into the main window where u choose a config to map for. Now no matter what im doing anytime i try to place a modle this happens. whats wrong!? please any help would be fantastic.

2. fubarFX

aa fubarFX The "raw" in "nodraw"

Positive Ratings:
    the model browser is fucked up since this yesterday's update. go in options>general and uncheck use vgui model browser. that won't make the vgui model viewer work but you'll get an old version of it OR sit and wait till valve fix it.

3. joestoia

Positive Ratings:
    oh so its not just me? also i thought they included maps for us to look at. i cant seem to find them.

4. Altaco

Altaco L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    they're in steamapps/yourname/sourcesdk_content/tf/mapsrc

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. joestoia

Positive Ratings:
    the maps are not in that folder. only my own custom maps are in that directory

6. Don

Don L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Refresh Source SDK and you should see them!

7. joestoia

Positive Ratings:
    thanks. iw ish i knew the best way to make good looking tunnles though lol