1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Problem !

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by bOse, Sep 13, 2008.

1. bOse

bOse L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I have a problem with xsi 6 mod tool ,

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1648674240/bclid1755457062/bctid1757573030

look at that video , i'm trying to learn how to create things but aparently i'm stuck at a simple part , just look at the 1:12 minute i'm stuck there , see those 3 lines coming from the top of the cylinder ? my lines do not appear there .

[​IMG]

look at my lines , i did several times exactly as he said in that vid , but my lines are in the middle .

2. VelvetFistIronGlove

aa VelvetFistIronGlove

Positive Ratings:
    The three axis handles appear at the centre of the selection; you've probably accidentally selected the polygons on both ends of the cylinder.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. bOse

Positive Ratings:
    no , i did exactly as in the tutorial :crying:

4. MrAlBobo

MrAlBobo L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    yeah...velvet has to be right, i just did the tutorial for a bit and got it with no problem...why not confirm that the bottom is not selected? the tutorial seems to be for an older version as well, so following it exactly might not be your best bet...

5. bOse

Positive Ratings:
    so what then ?

the thing is that the first time i tried it it worked perfectly but i had to reinstalll windows because of a virus , and now ....

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  6. ChronoTriggerFan

ChronoTriggerFan L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Did you re download the program installation .exe, uninstall the program, then reinstall it? or did you just install it again with the pre-existing install .exe? Might help somewhat...

7. Altaco

Altaco L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    I don't think it actually matters where the gizmo is... you can still use it.

8. ChronoTriggerFan

ChronoTriggerFan L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    We were talking about it in private chat and he said he couldn't scale it, because I said the exact same thing to him :p

9. bOse

Positive Ratings:
    I downloaded the install file from the site , and same , i tried 4 times , then it became boooooooring

10. bOse

Positive Ratings:
    someone still helping me :( ?