Resource icon

KotH Powerhouse Kinda Pro a1

• Site Migration: See bugs? Report them here. Want something changed or have an idea? Suggest it here.

H20Gamez

L1: Registered
Oct 17, 2017
Powerhouse Kinda Pro - Updated Version of Powerhouse

This was made for Aces Map Ideas for Powerhouse on the undone areas so I thought I would take a crack at it. Still not done might keep updating it.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
It's really not that big. There are Valve maps that have larger filesizes.

But still, if you haven't repacked you should do that.

Also why is the download labeled KOTH?

Skittelz

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 17, 2016
It's really not that big. There are Valve maps that have larger filesizes.
Well powerhouse's file size is approx. 22MB and plus the creator didn't change that much so it shouldn't inflate up to 40MB, drastic file size change. Also one thing to point out to the creator, some areaportals are broken. Fix em'. Oh and you didn't apply light to one of the new rooms on BLU side.

H20Gamez

L1: Registered
Oct 17, 2017
Well powerhouse's file size is approx. 22MB and plus the creator didn't change that much so it shouldn't inflate up to 40MB, drastic file size change. Also one thing to point out to the creator, some areaportals are broken. Fix em'. Oh and you didn't apply light to one of the new rooms on BLU side.
Ill will fix it in the next update I moved it to Cp I'm an idiot and put it in Koth so here is the new post https://tf2maps.net/downloads/powerhouse-pro.5681/