KotH Power

six-demon bag

L1: Registered
Sep 8, 2013
An open-concept KOTH map. Set in and around an underground power generator, RED and BLU must capture and control the point to control the power.

KOTH_Power has been tested at 6v6, 9v9, 10v10, 16v16.

Let's have a go at it!

Last edited:
T

The Asylum

looks great

maybe a little cluttered, but still looks great

Toxindude

L3: Member
Aug 2, 2012
The map looks GREAT!!

Personally I like all the detail and stuff in the mid. I thinks it keeps your eye looking around at it. I don't think it looks cluttered :)

Keep up the Awesomeness!!!

TheONE

Jan 12, 2013
looks nice !! ... gd job :)

but when I read its name "power" I expected to see transformers , generators , control panels or grid-lines ....

six-demon bag

Sep 8, 2013
looks great

maybe a little cluttered, but still looks great

The map looks GREAT!!

Personally I like all the detail and stuff in the mid. I thinks it keeps your eye looking around at it. I don't think it looks cluttered :)

Keep up the Awesomeness!!!

thanks to you both. the extra clutter, such as it is, was added gradually to make the open spaces less of a shooting gallery. target acquisition and tracking becomes more active in those spaces.

looks nice !! ... gd job :)

but when I read its name "power" I expected to see transformers , generators , control panels or grid-lines ....

thank you! sorry for the confusion: the map actually takes place at an underground power facility and the CP links directly to the generator via a huge pipe below. i'll add a screenshot for that tomorrow.

r3uben

Jun 10, 2013
I love what your doing with the aesthetic, and the detailing looks nice. I'm having a hard time getting a feel for the layout from these screens, so if you could upload something to make that clearer, that would be great!

six-demon bag

Sep 8, 2013
I love what your doing with the aesthetic, and the detailing looks nice. I'm having a hard time getting a feel for the layout from these screens, so if you could upload something to make that clearer, that would be great!

Thank you. I added a top-down photo revealing the layout. Good call.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
My immediate reaction when this came up on the server was "Why is there no version suffix?"

V

Valkyrie

This map, while being fun in most regards,my biggest annoyance is that basically, the whole point of KoTH is for people to fight over the point, but directly above the point is a walkway with decent cover, decent health and ammo and a massive height advantages. This basically means the map no longer turns to a fight over the point but a fight over that highground the point soon falls after one team controls that.