Posts that I have Liked/Thanked?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Leaf_It, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Leaf_It

aa Leaf_It

Positive Ratings:
    Since the Forum update I can't seem to figure out where (if anywhere) to see a list the posts that I have Liked/Thanked. I was using Thanking as away to mark posts that I thought would be helpful while I try to learn how to map. If it was post with a tutorial, or a really good explanation for something, I thanked it so I could find it again later when I would need it. Obviously this wasn't the best way to do this, but it is what I did. I'm not sure I'm just blind, or something, but I really can't find a way to check what posts I've thanked anymore. If there isn't a way to check this, I would appreciate it if if were implemented. If there is a way and I've just missed it, sorry for missing it, and please tell/show me where that is.

2. ExtraCheesyPie

ExtraCheesyPie L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Same here. If anyone can find that thing that either YM or Frozen made that generate support beams for your rooms, please link it to me :(

3. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
  4. Geit

aa Geit 💜 I probably broke it 💜

Positive Ratings:
  5. ExtraCheesyPie

ExtraCheesyPie L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
  6. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
  7. Zed

aa Zed Certified Most Crunk™

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

8. HolySnickerPuffs

aa HolySnickerPuffs Bad at TF2, Loves Mapping For TF2

Positive Ratings:
    I don't know why, but that's even more saddening than not being able to view my thanks.

9. Geit

aa Geit 💜 I probably broke it 💜

Positive Ratings:
    The addon that adds the likes given page was interfering with the VIP/upgrade system, so I temporarily disabled it.

10. Leaf_It

aa Leaf_It

Positive Ratings:
    Please re-enable this feature as soon as you can conveniently do so, so that I can put every thread I liked into a bookmark folder.