Posh

KotH Posh A2

Wkay

L1: Registered
Feb 6, 2016
Posh - An extremely chaotic themed KotH map.

My first ever map released onto TF2maps.net. This is still an extreme work in progress and I brought it here so people can tell me what to fix about it and to give some feedback on how certain areas could be improved overall so I get closer and closer to the final product.

To-Do List:
  • Fill in some empty spaces

Last edited:

Anguish

L2: Junior Member
Jan 24, 2016
The point:
- Hard to tell where capture area is
- Large open space with no cover around the point
- Highly exposed from the high ground on both sides
- Large sightline from one "choke" to the next (both chokes are also very large)
- You can stand on the chokes, I presume. Bring them up to the other roofs and then clip them.
- The map isn't streamlined at all. Look at your map and think: Where do people need to stand? Where in my map is being used? You'll notice a lot of empty space in your map doesn't really need to be filled as such, but rather removed very cleverly with brushwork.

EDIT: probably overscaled too looking at the screenshots.

Wkay

Feb 6, 2016
A2 Changelog:
  • Increased capture area.
  • Added textures to signal where the capture area is.
  • Added barriers near the control point.
  • Moved resupply cabinet.

Wkay

Feb 6, 2016
Posh is back, everybody.
After a long hiatus, Posh will be returning under the name Sling.
However, the map progress will be continued under my new account, Gunslinger, since I want a new start. Progress will be much faster and this will be one of my main focuses. Keep looking forward to this one, boys.

Note: The current and original koth_posh page(s) will be closed and deleted on March 25th, 2017.