Portal 2 Coming to The PS3!

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
The story in those vids is negligible, and nothing more than what was revealed in the gameinformer articles.

Overall, not too much of the story is given away, far more in the articles than those videos. (second two are just gameplay mechanics)
Well, I didn't read the GI stuff either :)

Feb 14, 2008
I detect tinges of a Birmingham accent in Wheatly's voice.

PMAvers

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 29, 2008
You know, it hasn't been announced or anything, but you know what would make the Steamworks announcement make even more sense?

If they were working on a Test Chamber Creator for Portal 2 as well. A simple, straightforward version of Hammer that takes care of all the bullshit in the back end, and makes it easy for normal users to create your own twisted hellhole puzzles to challenge your friends with... and get shared out to them via Steam.

Sort of like LBP: Portal Edition.

The Steam integration would let them push user-created content to consoles without having to go through any sort of certification process.

Mr.Late

L7: Fancy Member
Nov 27, 2009
This look so awesome. I loved Portal 1 and I think I love this even more :D

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
You know, it hasn't been announced or anything, but you know what would make the Steamworks announcement make even more sense?

If they were working on a Test Chamber Creator for Portal 2 as well. A simple, straightforward version of Hammer that takes care of all the bullshit in the back end, and makes it easy for normal users to create your own twisted hellhole puzzles to challenge your friends with... and get shared out to them via Steam.

Sort of like LBP: Portal Edition.

The Steam integration would let them push user-created content to consoles without having to go through any sort of certification process.

It was my understanding that LBP's Creation Tools turned into a huge mess, though at this point I won't be surprised to find that SourceSDK is released on the PS3 before OSX.