Model Portable Generator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO #1

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2016
Portable Generator - My first model (uploaded to TF2maps at least). A portable generator in red and blue.

My first TF2 model uploaded to TF2Maps.net! Just a portable generator that comes in red and blue colors. Useful for a construction map maybe. Just unzip and dump into Team fortress game files.
generator_screenshot1.png generator_screenshot2.png generator_screenshot3.png generator_screenshot4.png generator_screenshot5.png

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
I think the model could have had way, way more detail. For an early work though, not bad at all, and totally good job getting it to work in Source!

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
How does it not fall over with only one wheel in the middle?
Maybe you have to lean it on something.

But I gotta say, this model looks pretty cool, and could definitely fit a lot of maps. maybe leaning onto some wall in a run down mine. Just ideas.

Simulacron

L-3: Simulated Member
aa
Feb 17, 2016
Maybe you have to lean it on something.

But I gotta say, this model looks pretty cool, and could definitely fit a lot of maps. maybe leaning onto some wall in a run down mine. Just ideas.
While leaning it on the wall would make sense, it still raises the question why a company would design a generator that falls over if you don't put it next to a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.