Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Kuzma, Jul 27, 2013.
RED and BLU fighting over a pool.
do both of these when taking screenshots please
You do realise you have uploaded the VMF not the BSP?
Since you were kind enough to give us the VMF file rather than the actual BSP, I decided to fix your map for you.
At least it's not completely broken anymore.
Here's the changelog:
- Fixed lots of really stupid brushwork
- Dramatically reduced the size of the skybox
- Added spawndoors
- Fixed props being prop_details and having weird properties
- Fixed spawnpoints having the same name and being too few
- Func_detailed necessary brushes
- Added nodraw textures everywhere where they were missing
- Fixed the absolutely insane sightline between the two spawndoors
- Changed the layout a bit
- Decreased time until the point gets unlocked from 30 to 20 seconds
- Changed the light_environment properties
- Changed the logic_auto properties and I/O
- Added more cubemaps
- Removed lights and added light_spots
- Added signs above spawndoors
- Clipped stairs
- Added medkits and ammokits
- Added an observer point
- Decreased respawn times
I am sure its frowned upon to edit someones vmf without permission, no matter how many problems
Oh, well at least I'm not claiming it's my map :mellow:
I consider it helping
(And he did provide the download for it)
I am not saying the helping is not good, but ask first
That would ruin the surprise
I appreciate you doing that. And thank you all for telling me what file to upload ... Kinda embarrassed right now lol
As a general rule it's not looked positively upon when you access and modify someones vmf without permission.
Your post was reported, but i wont be doing anything about it as the author hasn't complained. But for future reference, don't go downloading someone's map and then modify it when clearly it was a mistake that he published the editable version of his map.
Separate names with a comma.