• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Would you play a map like that?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

OracleForms11g

L1: Registered
Dec 1, 2017
So, basically, I've started making a somewhat "competitive friendly" CP map: The whole stitch is that the map is vertical rather than horizontal. (in other words, a jumper's paradise)

I've been wondering on how I could make players move a lot and get use to all of that vertical space.

I've come up with a very special CP flow (I don't know if it's unique, but it's somehow original I guess)
They are 5 CP in the map (BLU A, BLU B, MID, RED A and RED B) and plays like a 5 CP map, but mid is technically always open...

upload_2017-12-24_17-9-53.png

For exemple, BLU capped mid so they can cap RED A or RED B... But as soon as RED caps mid, RED can cap BLU A and BLU B regardless if one of RED's CPs is owned by BLU.

You can basically turn the tides by capping mid. (Of course, you'll still need to cap your lost CP afterwards)

But I have some doubt... I still don't know if it's a good idea, and I'd like to have as many opinion as possible.

----

EDIT: here's a screenshot

upload_2017-12-24_17-49-37.png

Last edited:
P

Prosciutto

So, basically, I've started making a somewhat "competitive friendly" CP map: The whole stitch is that the map is vertical rather than horizontal. (in other words, a jumper's paradise)

I've been wondering on how I could make players move a lot and get use to all of that vertical space.

I've come up with a very special CP flow (I don't know if it's unique, but it's somehow original I guess)
They are 5 CP in the map (BLU A, BLU B, MID, RED A and RED B) and plays like a 5 CP map, but mid is technically always open...

upload_2017-12-24_17-9-53.png

For exemple, BLU capped mid so they can cap RED A or RED B... But as soon as RED caps mid, RED can cap BLU A and BLU B regardless if one of RED's CPs is owned by BLU.

You can basically turn the tides by capping mid. (Of course, you'll still need to cap your lost CP afterwards)

But I have some doubt... I still don't know if it's a good idea, and I'd like to have as many opinion as possible.

----

EDIT: here's a screenshot

upload_2017-12-24_17-49-37.png
doesn't blu get an disadvantage since it is on the lower side

OracleForms11g

L1: Registered
Dec 1, 2017
doesn't blu get an disadvantage since it is on the lower side

Humm.... I guess so...
it's still in early alpha, so maybe it wont hurt to change that.