PLR path_track mirrored

Kronixx

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2009
so as you all know, PLR commonly has path tracks that are perfect mirrors of itself so each team has exactly the same distance to travel over the same number of path_tracks. Problem is, how do i do this?

I selected my one complete path, with all 96+start=97 path tracks, held shift and copied them...and to my horror i got a cob-web of pathing going between the old set and my new set. :thumbup:

/sarcastic...

Any suggestions to get a perfect match of my path tracks without having to manually measure each and every 97 path tracks to make sure it's symmetrical. Thanks guys, if there's a way then, :drool1:

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
Whats happening is that when you paste them, they have the same name as the track you copied, hence cobweb.

I have heard tell that the Paste Special function allows you to rename things as well, though I have not tried it myself. I suggest you search here :)

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
It's because you held shift.

Select it, click copy, ctrl_shift_r, replace something in each track with a different word (Like blu to godzilla), then paste the new one and do what you need to.

That's my method.