PLR PLR (+CP) NoName... Work in progress...

CafeineMan

L2: Junior Member
Jul 31, 2010
Single payload race map with a capture point (for each team) at the beginning (in order to push the cart).

It's just the architecture. The spawnroom is awfull. The lights are minimalist. They are still missing several entries in the capture point room.

Last edited:

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
In Alpha stage you don't need to worry about aesthetics. For now you should just focus on the gameplay of the map.

Last edited:

Woobie

L1: Registered
Sep 10, 2010
Here were my impressions:
Well done payload track
Good separation of areas
Control point rooms are too isolated and need more entrances/exits
Control point rooms seem like they could be easily missed
Outside of the control point rooms there are post from some prop sticking through the roof
The spawn exit that I kept choosing lead to the back side of the map just viewing the skybox(you may want to put more lighting emphasis or a sign in later to direct people to the better exit)

Overall I see a lot of potential, but I am confused about the game mode so a more in depth explanation would be great.
Good work so far, keep it up!

edit: also everyone hates sawblades :)

CafeineMan

L2: Junior Member
Jul 31, 2010
Thanks for your comments, I appreciate Woobie ;)

Control point rooms are too isolated and need more entrances/exits
It will be more entrances / exits (a lot !) in the next version.

Outside of the control point rooms there are post from some prop sticking through the roof
The spawn exit that I kept choosing lead to the back side of the map just viewing the skybox(you may want to put more lighting emphasis or a sign in later to direct people to the better exit)
It's a pre-alpha version in fact if you prefer... ^^

Captures points ON (next version) ! Thanks to squintik, you save my life ! :D

Last edited: