PLR Blocking Bug

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by DrLambda, Jun 2, 2015.

1. DrLambda

aa DrLambda L69: Teeheehee, Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hey there. I'm currently working on a PLR map, using ABS' Gametype library. I got all my tracks laid out and my paths are complete, i can cap for both sides, everything works fine. I just have the problem that i can't block the blue cart when i'm on red, but it works well vice versa. Anyone knows what could cause this behavior? I clicked through all the entities a few times and even replaced them and linked them up again once or twice, but i just can't get that part to work.
    Help please?

2. DrLambda

Positive Ratings:
    So, to describe the problem further:

If i'm on BLU and someone from RED is pushing the RED cart, and i just walk up to the cart, it stops and says "DrLambda defended Final Point Something."

If i'm on RED and someone from BLU is pushing the BLU cart, and i just walk up to the cart, it continues driving and the text doesn't show up unless i actually kill everyone in the trigger_capture_zone.

I used ABS' gametype library for the setup and deleted and replaced the entities multiple times.

What would and could cause that problem? I want the BLU cart to react like the RED cart does. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  3. DrLambda

Positive Ratings:
    So, in case someone finds this over forum search, google or something: I solved it. The problem is that the single-stage PLR prefab from ABS' gametype library is missing some entities.

Quoting myself from the other thread: