1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Playstuff Map Lab server now running 24/7 CTF Contest Maps

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Colt Seavers, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Colt Seavers

Colt Seavers L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    http://playstuff.net/content/22-MAP-LAB-ROTATION-New-TF2Maps-net-Compeition-WIPs

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Could we request information like how long it took to cap the intel and stuff like that?

3. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    Dunno how you are measuring that, since most of those authors have never finished a map :p
    (just stating a fact guys, not being mean, I never have either)

4. Colt Seavers

Colt Seavers L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    lol - yeah, it's a tough one. I suppose it's names i've seen actively developing maps and sticking with them ; mixed with people I have no idea about - at this stage it was fairly simple since the other entries are not quite as far in. It's possible i've missed one or two though - point em out if so - there's so many new maps here these days my old brain struggles to keep up :p In reality I guess it will simply be this - if you keep updating and actively developing your map, and it's in the rotation, it's likely to stay there.

Source TV will auto demo all the matches - and i will post them up for download.....and I'm sure the peeps testing will give lots of feedback too :) We will be encouraging them all too - plus we can 'force' a vote on all players, to rate a map. We won't do this unless requested to by the mapper though.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010